We recently started a QuickStart sample project of Aspose.Total for .NET on CodePlex.com. This sample application helps you understand how to setup an end-to-end .NET project using Aspose.Total for .NET.
This initial version of QuickStart sample helps you learn the following things:
- Setting up a .NET project quickly using Aspose.Total for .NET
- Adding References to Aspose components for .NET
- Importing namespaces of Aspose.Total for .NET components
- Setting licenses of multiple component
- Creating new documents from scratch
- Saving documents to database
- Retrieving documents from database
- Loading existing documents to Aspose components
- Processing existing documents
- Recognizing barcode from the barcode image
- Saving documents to the disk
We have also created a related video tutorial which walks you through this QuickStart sample application.
We’ll keep improving this sample project by adding new features. You can always download the latest copy of the project from the downloads section of this project space on codeplex.com. If you have any questions, suggestions or comments, you can share your thoughts in the discussions section of the project.
We hope you’re going to enjoy this QuickStart sample!