You may use Aspose.Pdf for .NET both for creating new PDF files from scratch and manipulating existing PDF files. We tried to keep you updated with any developments and migration processes.
Just to give you some background, here are some of the related blog posts:
- New Aspose.Pdf for .NET – Merged Aspose.Pdf.Kit and Aspose.Pdf: A Sneak Peek!
- Introduction to Merged Aspose.Pdf API
- Migrating from Legacy Code to Merged Aspose.Pdf for .NET
- First Version of Merged Aspose.Pdf for .NET is Now Available for Download
- Merged Aspose.Pdf for .NET Has Also Got Improved Documentation
- Seven Good Reasons to Migrate to Merged Aspose.Pdf for .NET
- Merged Aspose.PDF for .NET 6.2.0 is now available with many improvements
Please go through the above posts to understand the migration process and the new merged Aspose.Pdf for .NET. As this is the last version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET, we’ll not be able to provide any further features and fixes in this component. Instead, we’ll provide these new features and fixes in the merged Aspose.Pdf for .NET. We would encourage you to migrate to the merged version at your earliest convenience.
We have published two versions of the merged Aspose.Pdf for .NET until now. The third version is currently in review process and will be published soon. You may [download the latest version of the Aspose.Pdf for .NET].
If you find any questions, please post in [Aspose.Pdf forums] and we’ll be glad to help you out.
: http://www.aspose.com/Images/aspose.pdf.kit-logo2.jpg)As you already know that we have merged Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET into Aspose.Pdf for .NET, we’re going to discontinue the former from October 2011. The last version of the separate Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET has been published with a few bug fixes. You may download it from the [downloads section](http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/default.aspx : http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx : http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.pdf-product-family/20/showforum.aspx