Aspose.Total for .NET product suite provides a rich set of features to create and manipulate various file formats in your .NET applications. On the other hand, DotNetNuke is a comprehensive content management system based on .NET Framework.
You would be glad to know that Aspose components for .NET platform work like a charm with DotNetNuke. In this video tutorial, I’m going to show you how to use Aspose.Total for .NET with DotNetNuke.
In this tutorial you’ll learn:
- Creating new module in DotNetNuke
- Setting Aspose.Total for .NET components with DotNetNuke
- Adding Aspose license in DotNetNuke project
- Adding references to Aspose components in DotNetNuke project
- Creating documents using Aspose components inside DotNetNuke
This tutorial assumes:
- You have basic understanding of DotNetNuke (If you need help please see DotNetNuke Wiki)
- You can setup DotNetNuke source for development
- You are working in Full Trust mode (remove medium trust limitation from web.config)
- You will deploy your application in Full Trust environment
I’m using DotNetNuke version 6 for this demo. Also, for the sake of simplicity, I’m using the following four .NET components in this tutorial: Aspose.Words for .NET, Aspose.Cells for .NET, Aspose.Slides for .NET, and Aspose.Pdf for .NET. The process of using other Aspose .NET components with DotNetNuke is similar. I have setup the DotNetNuke website as “DotNetNuke6” on Localhost i.e. http://localhost/DotNetNuke6.
Please watch this video tutorial to learn how to use Aspose.Total for .NET with DotNetNuke.
I hope you enjoyed this video tutorial and you’ll be able to use Aspose file format components for .NET in your DotNetNuke application.