New Awards and Announcing Aspose.BarCode for SharePoint
At the beginning of the month we had some great news: for the seventh year running, we’ve received Bestselling Publisher and Bestselling Product awards from ComponentSource. The awards are based on sales and we’re proud that our customers continue to invest in us.
We’re also pleased to announce Aspose.BarCode for SharePoint, the latest member of the Aspose.BarCode family. It adds great new features to SharePoint lists - you’ll find out more about it below.
As you know, this is a special year for us: we turned ten years old in March. We’re continuing to connect to our early users and are delighted to share a video from Keith Harvey, a software consultant with over 20 years experience of building great applications that are easy to use.
Thank you for reading,
Danny Cooper, Aspose Texas Team Leader
Product Spotlight – Aspose.BarCode for SharePoint
Aspose.BarCode lets software developers work with barcodes in their own applications and add barcodes to documents. We’re delighted to announce the latest addition to the Aspose.BarCode product family: Aspose.BarCode for SharePoint. With this easy to install component you can add barcode fields to SharePoint lists. Over 40 symbologies are supported. Download it.
Technical Article – Open XML SDK and Aspose.Words for Java
One of the questions that our users ask us is why they should use Aspose.Words for Java instead of the Open XML SDK. Open XML is free and it works, so why invest in something else? The answer is features and simplicity. Aspose.Words supports more file formats so you can do file conversion, it supports reporting, allows you to render documents for screen, to PDF or to print. All of this can be done in a few simple lines of code. But that’s not all: read the article.
Tutorial Video – Replace Text with Form Fields in Aspose.Pdf for .NET
The merged version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET (6.0.0 onwards) gives you great control over many different aspects of PDF documents. You can find and replace text, for example. This video tutorial shows you how to replace text in a PDF with a form field in 4:38. Watch the tutorial.
Migration Tip – Reading Critical Paths with Aspose.Tasks for .NET vs. VSTO
In Microsoft Project, the critical path is a series of tasks that directly affect the finish date of a project. When programming with Project files, you need to be able to read the critical path. You can do this using VSTO, or with Aspose.Tasks for .NET. With Aspose.Tasks, you don’t need Microsoft Project installed: you’re not dependent on other software. Read the migration tip.
New Releases and Updates
- Aspose.Total for .NET – a compilation of our latest .NET products.
- Aspose.Words for .NET – our monthly Aspose.Words release.
- Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.2.1 – a number of enhancements and fixes improves conversion and Smart Markers.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET 6.2.0 – adds PPTX to HTML export, rendering Arabic to thumbnails, opening password protected presentations in read-only mode and more.
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET 2.2.0 – adds export to HTML, rendering line styles and a number of fixes and enhancements.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET 1.5.0 –adds support for TIFF, including compression and multi-page TIFFs and improves performance.
- Aspose.Email for .NET 1.7.1 – adds EML to MSG conversion.
- Aspose.Total for Java – a compilation of our latest Java products.
- Aspose.Words for Java – our monthly Aspose.Words release.
- Aspose.Cells for Java 7.2.1 – format pivot tables with customer styles, also adds fixes and enhancements.
- Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java 4.2.0 – a number of fixes around XFDF files.
- Aspose.Email for Java 1.7.0 – adds support for TNEF creation, adds property for detecting Outlook message type and a number of enhancements and fixes.
- Aspose.Total for SharePoint – a compilation of our latest SharePoint products.
- Aspose.Words for SharePoint 2.5.0 – maintenance release that fixes a number of issues.
- Aspose.BarCode for SharePoint 1.0.0 – New product: add barcodes to SharePoint lists, with the choice of over 40 common symbologies.
- Aspose.Total for SSRS – a compilation of our latest SQL Server Reporting Services products.
- Aspose.Slides for SSRS 4.2.0 – adds support for SQL Server 2012 and lets you export presentations with password protection.
- Aspose.Total for JasperReports – a compilation of our latest JasperReports products.
- Aspose.Words for JasperReports – improves layout views and fixes conversion issues.
Too busy to evaluate?
If you are too busy to evaluate our products, take the shortcut of a good conversation with our sales team. They are here to answer your questions, no matter how detailed. ontact sales today.