Aspose’s products save software developers time and effort. We encapsulate our file format expertise into easy to use APIs and components that lets you work with Microsoft Office file formats, OCR and images from within your own web or desktop applications. We create products for .NET, Java, SharePoint, SQL Server Reporting Services and JasperReports that customers all over the world use to create documents for their staff and clients.
We are always looking for feedback about our services and products. We’re particularly happy when we hear good things, but we need to know when you feel we could do better too. We try to constantly improve our products and our services and to do that, we listen to you, our users. To give you the best possible products, we need to know how you use our products, and what you need.
There are lots of ways that you can stay in contact with us.
Current Aspose Users
We listen to our users to make sure that we deliver the products they really need. We want to know when we’ve made you happy and when you need help. This is how to reach us:
- Do you want to do a video testimonial with us? Or a case study? Write to us and let us know.
- Log an issue – or give us praise! – in the product forums.
- Follow our blogs to find out when we release new versions of the products you use.
- We also tweet new releases, so you can follow us on Twitter or Facebook too.
- Check out our newsletters for news and tips.
You’ll find our newsletters here in the blogs, and you can receive it in your inbox by ticking the “Do you wish to receive the Aspose Newsletter?” option on the Extended Info tab of your Aspose account.
Reviewers and Community Leaders
We give swag and product vouchers to .NET, SharePoint and Java communities all over the world and are always interested in meeting new groups. We’re also keen to work with reviewers: we think you’d agree that our products are great once you’ve used them.
- Check our Community pages where we have information about how we can help community leaders, reviewers and user groups.
- Check out our blogs for the latest news about our products.
Thinking about buying? We want you to be sure that you’ve got the right product.