Version 2.6.0 of Aspose.Words for SharePoint is released.
This release includes the latest improvements made in Aspose.Words.
To download the release, please visit the download area.
As usual, at our support forum we are glad to answer any questions you might have.
The most notable improvements are below:
• Implemented embedded EMF+ metafiles rendering;
• Implemented font style simulation while rendering to PDF;
• Improved rendering of gray colors to PDF for proper printing;
• Improved PDF A1/B compatibility;
• Improved EMF rendering;
• Better validation of generated DOCX documents through OpenXML SDK 2.0;
• Office Math formulas are preserved during DOCX>DOC>DOCX and OCX>WML>DOCX roundtrip scenarios;
• Table/row revisions are supported in DOCX;
• Improvements in table width handling for HTML and PDF;
• Supported signature image rendering for digital signature line in rendered PDF documents;
• Enhanced rendering of Office MathML;
• Fixed problem with CMYK image export to PDF;
• Fixed problem with decreased metafile size in some documents (PDF);
• Fixed problem with disappearing metafile images in rendered documents (PDF);
• Support for Hidden table rows;
• Improved handling of Alternate content;
• Significant improvement of table width handling;
• Numerous improvements in TOC update. TOC now looks identical to MS Word in almost all test cases;
• Child fields (including SET) located in the false argument of the IF field are not updated anymore (like MS Word does).
There are hundreds of other fixes and enhancements.