Version 2.7.0 of Aspose.Words for SharePoint is released. This release includes the latest improvements made to Aspose.Words. To download the release, please visit the download area.
As usual, at our support forum we are glad to answer any questions you might have.
The most notable improvements are below:
- TOC (Table Of Contents) field update performance dramatically improved.
- Shape handling improved. Text wrapping polygon info read/written.
- Optimized multipage PDF rendering.
- Improved floater object handling in code (performance and stability).
- Supported Asian typography hanging punctuation.
- Multiple improvements in RTL layout.
- Many more features supported when rendering DrawingML charts.
- Borders for "conforming" paragraphs are exported to HTML correctly.
- Significant improvements to layout of floating tables when converting to PDF and XPS.
- Improved EMF+ rendering (Embedded Metafiles, Curve Drawing Records).
- Metafile rendering speed optimized.
- Supported rendering OOXML charts.
- Page BorderArt rendering implemented.
- Supported rendering of EMF metafiles embedded in WMF metafiles (special metafiles format).
- Improved printing speed.
- Improved font substitution according to default registry values.
- Fixed a problem with incorrect image rotation in PDF export.
- Fixed page size detection while printing.
- Fixed problem with CMYK images being not rendered.
- Fixed rendering problem with gradient “from center” fill in WordArt shapes.
- Fixed rendering problem with super-scripted underlined text.
There are hundreds of other fixes and enhancements.