To download the release, please visit the download area.
As usual, we are glad to answer any questions you might have in our support forums.
The most notable improvements are below:
- DrawingML SmartArt (Diagrams) are now rendered.
- Different text directions are supported in DrawingML textboxes rendering.
- Layout performance improved by at least 10%.
- Improvements to layout of nested objects and tables.
- Improvements to rendering of special RTL characters and content of SDT tags.
- Added support for binary OLE objects in OpenDocument (ODT) documents.
- LISTNUM, AUTONUM and similar numbering fields are supported when rendering.
- Import of SVG images in HTML is supported.
- DrawingML line caps are rendered.
- DrawingML Chart custom axis title rotation and other features are rendered.
- 3D effects are rendered for VML shapes.
- Shadows are rendered for VML shapes.
- PDF rendering performance is improved for documents with large JPEG images.
- New drawingML Charts rendering features added.
- DIV elements in HTML are supported.
- Non-binary OLE objects are supported in ODT.
- Floating table breaking and positioning improved.
- Layout of RTL tables and paragraphs improved.
There are hundreds of other fixes and enhancements.