This release includes the latest improvements made in Aspose.Words. To download the release, please visit the download area. As usual, at our support forum we are glad to answer any questions you might have.
The most notable improvements are below:
- Improvements in style handing in tables, format revisions
- Improvements and resiliency code for ODT, RTF and DOCX
- DrawingML charts 3D mode rendering implemented
- VML perspective shadows rendering implemented
- Outline rendering to PDF and XPS improved
- Multi-level bookmark rendering supported
- PDF rendering performance improved for documents with images
- Improved clipping of text boxes
- Fixed issue with missing footnotes in complex page layout
- Improved memory performance for large documents
- 3D color for VML extrusion effect is supported
- DML charts enhancements: surface charts rendering, moving average trend lines rendering and more
- Only final revision is rendered for documents with revisions
- Improved pagination of footnotes
- Implemented character paragraph indents
- Fixed positioning of a table broken across pages when it has repeated header rows
- Improved table row wrapping around floaters
- Fixed issue with Arabic-Indic numerals inside SDT
- The HTML parser inside Aspose.Words now conforms to the HTML 5 Specification.
- Supported Microsoft Word 2010 text effects (for example shadows, outlines, 3D-looks etc.) roundtrip for DOCX.
- StructuredDocumentTag databinding to document properties supported.
- Generation of ordinal/cardinal list labels in Spanish and Portuguese.
- Improved text wrapping, it now uses correct shape boundaries with 3D effects, rotations, shadows etc for square and top-bottom wrapping types.
- Added support for the “Balance SBCS characters and DBCS characters” compatibility option.
- DrawingML charts rendering enhancements: overlap option, depth grid lines, trend lines, subcharts for pie charts.
There are hundreds of other fixes and enhancements.