Aspose keeps putting effort into enriching the user experience for their file format APIs, available for various development platforms including Java. NetBeans is one of the famous IDEs widely in use by Java developers to manage Java projects when developing components or applications. To allow them to download and use multiple Aspose Java APIs and examples through a single click in a NetBeans project, we’ve introduced Aspose Project Wizard for NetBeans. This wizard is available for download from the NetBeans Plugin directory.
Advantages of using Aspose Project Wizard
Some advantages of using Aspose Project Wizard are:
- Create NetBeans project through a ‘simple to use’ wizard.
- Don’t waste time manually downloading files from multiple locations.
- Download the latest JARs and examples.
- Install Aspose JARs and examples all at once.
- Download libraries directly from Aspose’s downloads directory.
- Download examples directly from Github.
- Option to install the Aspose libraries of your choice.
Installation is quite easy and requires only a few clicks as detailed below:
- Download Aspose NetBeans Plugin.
- In NetBeans, click the Tools menu and select Plugins.
- Click Add Plugin on the Downloaded tab to browse for the plugin.
- Click Install and follow the easy installation steps.
Aspose project creation
Once the plugin is installed successfully, it is time to create an Aspose Project using the wizard.
- Click Aspose New Project on the Files menu in NetBeans. This option is added by the plugin.
- Provide a name for the project.
- Select Aspose components and click Finish.
The NetBeans project created this way downloads the latest Aspose JAR files and examples, and references the JAR files in the project.
After successful creation of Aspose project, You are ready to run the examples without leaving NetBeans.
- Click Aspose New File on the Files menu in NetBeans. This option is added by the plugin.
- Select your Aspose project and java component from the lists. Panel below will show the examples of the selected component.
- Expand the tree to select an example and click Finish.
- Review the example code, compile and run.
Submit your feedback
We value feedback and try our best to improve our products based on the feedback. Please feel free to reach us through the Aspose Marketplace forum or NetBeans Marketplace. You will find us awaiting your feedback.