Aspose.Words for SharePoint 2.10.0 is released.
This release includes the latest improvements made in Aspose.Words. To download the release, please visit the download area.
The most notable improvements are:
- Improved algorithm of content width calculation inside table cells.
- More support for compatibility options in layout.
- Layout performance improvements.
- Many HTML and MHTML import improvements.
- Rendering of table diagonal borders.
- Document structure output into PDF/A-1a compliance.
- Improved text wrapping logic for section breaks.
- EQ (mathematical) fields rendering implemented.
- Added options for setting image resolution while rendering to PDF.
- Fixed problem with incorrect font rendering for Korean.
- Supported theme overrides (OOXML).
- Improved format revision support (including styles).
- Several improvements in OLE support area.
- Metafile rendering performance significantly improved.
- German ordinal/cardinal list label generation supported.
- Improved tab width computation in marginal scenarios.
- Improved table border rendering with conflicting or missing attributes.
There are hundreds of other fixes and enhancements.
As usual, at our support forum we are glad to answer any questions you might have.