Starting from release 1.9.0 there are now several versions of the JAR library (this is necessary for better support of older versions of JasperReports):
- For JasperReports 5.0.0/5.1.0 and higher use aspose.words.jasperreports-5.1.0.jar.
- For JasperReports 4.7.0 use aspose.words.jasperreports-4.7.0.jar.
- For JasperReports 3.7.2 through to 4.5.0 use aspose.words.jasperreports-4.5.0.jar.
- For JasperReports 3.7.1 and lower use aspose.words.jasperreports-3.7.1.jar.
Please copy only one JAR library according to the version of JasperReports installed.
Aspose.Words for JasperReports contains hundreds of bug fixes provided by an improved version of Aspose.Words. Below are some of the fixes specific to Aspose.Words for JasperReports.
- WORDSJSP-118 – JRXML to DOC conversion with content rendering.
- WORDSJSP-119 – Issue with Aspose.Words for JasperReports 1.9.0 when used with JasperReport 5.1.
- WORDSJSP-124 – AWExporterParameter.RECOGNIZE_FIELDS do not work with True parameter.
- WORDSJSP-125 – com.aspose.words.jasperreports.License.setLicense throws exception.
- WORDSJSP-126 – Incorrect paragraph spacing after conversion from JRXML to DOC file format.
- EULA update.
- Some minor fixes.