We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 6.2.0.
In continuation to our last month’s release, this month’s release further extends the automatic recalculation of project’s dependent data feature. We have further enhanced the recalculation of a project’s tasks dependent data with respect to task type and resource options (efforts). This includes recalculation of :
- Fixed unit task and its assignments
- Fixed unit task effort driven and its assignments
- Fixed work task effort driven and its assignments
- Fixed duration task and its assignments
- Fixed duration task effort driven and its assignments
Though all the auto recalculations are not yet completed, we are continuously implementing the remaining as well to mimic the exact behavior as that of Microsoft Project (MSP).
We have also fixed some minor issues with reading a task’s baseline duration which further improves the overall functionality of API. For further information on what is new and fixed, please visit Aspose.Tasks’ product download page.