We are pleased to announce the release of more Aspose for .NET and VSTO Comparative Source Code Examples on GitHub and Sourceforge. In this release we cover more examples that help make it easier to migrate from Office Automation (VSTO) to Aspose for .NET. Below is the major outline of this project:
- VSTO Microsoft Excel vs Aspose.Cells (Github variant)
- VSTO Microsoft Words vs Aspose.Words (Github variant)
- VSTO Microsoft PowerPoint vs Aspose.Slides (Github variant)
- VSTO Microsoft Project vs Aspose.Tasks (Github variant)
- VSTO Microsoft Outlook vs Aspose.Email (Github variant)
- VSTO Microsoft Visio vs Aspose.Diagram (Github variant)
You can download the project from your favorite social coding web site and extract it.
Below is a list of more source code examples in above features:
1. VSTO Excel vs Aspose.Cells
- Find specific word occurrence.
- Get text from specific cell.
- List all worksheets in a workbook.
- Protect and un-protect worksheets.
2. VSTO Words vs Aspose.Words
- Add bookmark.
- Inserting, formatting and adding text to table.
- Search for and replace text.
- Add headers and footers.
- Add picture.
- Removing header and footer.
3. VSTO PowerPoint vs Aspose.Slides
4. VSTO Visio Vs Aspose Diagram