We are pleased to share the details of our upcoming new OneNote file format API. Aspose already helps developers work with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio file formats within their .NET applications. Aspose.Note will add Microsoft OneNote files to the pool of files that Aspose APIs allow you to work with.
Aspose creates APIs for developers who need to work with popular file formats from within their own applications. Instead of learning a file format inside out, our APIs let developers get on with coding solutions quickly and easily. Aspose manages complex binary formats efficiently.
Please take a look at the features supported by our upcoming API Aspose.Note for .NET:
- Save the OneNote (.one) file as an image (.PNG, .BMP, .JPEG, .GIF) file
- Export OneNote (.one) file to PDF
- Show all text from the OneNote (.one) file
- Get number of pages from the OneNote (.one) document
- Get all pages info from the OneNote (.one) document
- Get all text from the particular page of the OneNote (.one) document
- Get the image info from the OneNote (.one) document
- Extract all images from the OneNote (.one) document
- Replace text in all pages of OneNote (.one) document
- Replace text in a particular page of OneNote (.one) document
It is a class library for working with Microsoft OneNote files format. It is designed to be easy to use and works without any form of Office automation. We’re going to release the first version of Aspose.Note for .NET soon. Please stay tuned!