Aspose has made changes to its existing NetBeans plugin for NetBeans IDE 7.4 and onwards to integrate it smoothly in the native flow of project and file creation. Because of this seamless integration with NetBeans IDE, the Aspose team is now included on the NetBeans Partner page.
How to Install Aspose NetBeans Plugin
Aspose Project Wizard plugin can be easily installed from the Available Plugin tab in the Plugin dialog. (To open it, select Plugins from the Tools menu in NetBeans).
The desired Aspose components can be selected for inclusion into your Java application when creating a new project.
- Select New Project.
- Select Aspose Application in the Java category.
- Click Next.
- Provide a Project Name and Location just like when creating any Java application.
- Select Aspose Components from the list and click Finish.
This downloads the selected libraries.
Aspose Examples allow you to try out many samples provided for every Aspose component. To use examples, just:
- Click New File in NetBeans.
- Choose your project and then select Aspose Example in the Java category.
- Click Next.
- Select Aspose Java components from the lists.
The panel below shows an example of selected components in a tree format.
- Expand the tree to select an example and click Finish.
This adds Java and other required data files to the Aspose application.
- Review the example code, compile and run.
- You can now test other examples and start building your own application using Aspose Components.
Source Code Available
Aspose Project Wizard for NetBeans is open source and its source code is available on below mentioned major social coding websites. Developers can extend the functionality if they want or learn from it to make their own plugins.