Why Aspose for OpenXML SDK?
Developers looking for file format libraries may need to walk through the features provided by the libraries available on the market. Mainly, two factors are considered when choosing an option:
- Effort required to use the library.
If you are a .NET developer looking to choose a file format library to process files, you may want to compare OpenXML SDK with Aspose. For this reason, and to support our announcement of Aspose for Open XML SDK project, we have added the “Aspose Only” features. These newly added projects will help you finding solutions for your problems which you are not able to accomplish through OpenXML SDK and also give you clear reasons to choose Aspose file format libraries. Below are the major highlights
Below is major highlights of features unavailable in OpenXML SDK for Excel:
- Calculate formula dynamically.
- Convert between different Excel formats.
- Generate reports and populate data.
- Programming with a Workbook Object Model.
- Rendering and printing of spreadsheet.
Below is major highlights of features unavailable in OpenXML SDK for Words:
- Assemble documents.
- Convert between different document formats.
- Field update of Word document.
- Find and replace in Words.
- Mail merge.
- Rendering and printing Word document.
Below is major highlights of features unavailable in OpenXML SDK for Presentation:
- Conversion from PPT to different formats (PPTX,XPS,PDF,HTML etc).
- High level programming with Document Object Model.
- Rendering and printing presentation.
You can find examples and documentation on BitBucket, CodePlex and Github. Easy download the examples and see how Aspose help to achieve functionality with a single line of code and save developers time and effort.