Aspose DotNetNuke Content Export Module allow users to export online content into Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat PDF documents using Aspose.Words. This module makes it very easy to have an offline copy of your favorite online content for editing, sharing and printing in the popular DOC or PDF formats. It adds Export to Word and Export to Pdf buttons at any desired location on the page. Clicking a button dynamically exports the content of the page to a Word or PDF document and then automatically downloads the file to the disk location selected by the user in just couple of seconds.
Installing the Aspose DotNetNuke Content Export Module
You can download the Aspose DotNetNuke Content Export module from one of the following locations:
Once downloaded, please follow these steps to install the module into your DotNetNuke website:
- Log into your site as either Host or another super-user level account.
- Navigate to the Host menu and select Extensions.
- Click Install Extension Wizard.
- As directed browse to the location of the downloaded zip file, select it then click Open.
- Click Next, accept the license, continue through the install. When finished click the Return button.
Please check this module installation video from DotNetNuke for more details
Using the Aspose DotNetNuke Content Export Module
After you have installed the Aspose DotNetNuke Content Export module it is really simple to start using it on your website. Please follow these simple steps to get started:
- Make sure you are logged-in to DotNetNuke with a Host or Admin level account.
- Navigate to the page where you want to add the Export module.
- Select Modules followed by Add New Module from the top ribbon.
- From the list, select ‘Aspose DotNetNuke Content Export’ and drag it into position.
You have successfully added Aspose DotNetNuke Content Export to your page. Two buttons, Export to Word and Export to Pdf, now appear on the page. Anyone can simply click on either of these buttons and export the content of the page into a Word or PDF document.
Please check the video below to see the plugin in action.