Aspose DNN Microsoft Word Import Module allows developers to get/read contents of Microsoft Word (doc/docx) document without Microsoft Office. This module demonstrates the powerful import feature provided by Aspose.Words. It adds a simple file browser control and Import from Word button on the page where the module is added. When clicking the button, users get the document contents displayed on screen immediately.
Installing the Aspose DNN Microsoft Word Import Module
Download the Aspose DNN Microsoft Word Import module from one of the following locations:
Once downloaded, please follow these steps to install the module into your DNN website:
- Log into your site as either Host or another Superuser level account.
- Navigate to the Host menu and select Extensions.
- Click Install Extension Wizard.
- As directed, browse to the location of the downloaded ZIP file, select it and click Open.
- Click Next, accept the license, continue through the installation.
- When finished click the Return button.
Please check this module installation video from DNN for more details
Using Aspose DNN Microsoft Word Import Module?
After you have installed the Aspose DNN Microsoft Word Import module it is really simple to start using it on your website. Please follow these simple steps to get started:
- Make sure you are logged-in to DNN as ‘Host’ or ‘Admin’ level account.
- Navigate to the page you want to add the Import module to.
- Select Modules, followed by Add New Module from the top ribbon.
- From the list select ‘Aspose DNN Microsoft Word Import’ and drag it to a place of your choice on the page.
You have successfully added Aspose DNN Microsoft Word Import to your page. A file browse and a button titled Import from Word will now appear on the page. Anyone can simply select a Microsoft Word (doc/docx) file and click on the Import from Word button to list the content of the selected document on the page.
Please check the video below to see it in action.