We are pleased to announce a new major release of Aspose.Words for Reporting Services. This version includes full support of Micrrosoft SQL Server 2014 as major update. This version also sees the codebase better tweaked and the core functionality closer to Aspose.Words 14.5.0.
You can download the latest releases of Aspose.Words for Reporting Services from the following link:
Bug Fixes and Changes
Below are some of the fixes specific to Aspose.Words for Reporting Services.
- Support of latest Aspose.Words 14.5.0 code base (see Aspose.Words 14.5.0 release notes)
- EULA is updated to 14 May, 2014 revision
- WORDSRPT-167: Support for SQL Server 2014.
- WORDSRPT-166: Aspose.Words for Reporting Services exporter throws an exception
- WORDSRPT-168: ‘Unable to cast object of type’ exception is thrown when exporting RDLC to DOC/DOCX.
- WORDSRPT-173: Exception is thrown exporting RDL to TXT (object reference not set to an instance of an object).
- WORDSRPT-174: Exception is thrown exporting RDL to HTML (object reference not set to an instance of an object).
- WORDSRPT-176: Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 4.2.0 does not work.
You can also find these bug fixes and improvements in the download page link above.