WordPress is a free open source blogging tool and a content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL, which runs on a web hosting service. Features include a plugin architecture and a template system. WordPress is used by more than 22.0% of the top 10 million websites as of August 2013. WordPress is the most popular blogging system in use on the Web, at more than 60 million websites. It’s probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today.
Aspose DOC Exporter exports posts into a Word document file (DOC/DOCX). Currently, this plugin works as a bulk action of post or pages or any custom post type. The Aspose Doc Exporter Plugin for WordPress allows administrators to export post contents to Microsoft Word (DOC/DOCX) document. This module demonstrates the very powerful export feature provided by Aspose.Words. It adds a simple bulk action in the drop-down “Aspose Export to DOC” and as soon as the bulk action is called, it exports all posts to a Microsoft Word (DOC/DOCX) document.
Installing the WordPress to Word DOC Exporter Plugin
You can download the Aspose WordPress to DOC Exporter Plugin from one of the following locations:
Once downloaded, please follow these steps to install the module to your WordPress website:
- Log into your site as either Admin or another Supersuser level account.
- Navigate to the Plugin menu and select Add New.
- Type Aspose Doc Exporter in the search box and click Search Plugin button. Or click the Upload menu and choose the ZIP folder you downloaded from the locations above.
- Click Install Now.
- After installation, click Settings to see the configuration page.
Using WordPress to Word DOC Exporter Plugin
After you have installed Aspose’s WordPress to DOC Exporter Plugin it is really simple to start using it on your website. Please follow these simple steps to get started.
- Make sure you are logged-in to a WordPress site as Admin level account.
- Make sure you have set up Aspose App Key & Id on the plugin configuration page. For further details on how to get app keys, click here.
- Navigate to the page or posts which you want to export to doc.
- Select the “Posts / Pages” you want to export and then select Aspose Export to DOC from Bulk Actions.
- Click Apply.
This exports all selected posts or pages into a DOC document file and gives you link for downloading the DOC file.
Please check the video below to see it in action.
In various cases, you may need to export WordPress posts to Word format. For such cases, this article presents a WordPress to Word DOC exporter plugin. The complete details of the installation and configuration of the plugin are provided. In case you would have any related queries, you can post to our forum.