Aspose APIs Example Integration with JetBrains
With the inclusion of the Aspose Example option in the New menu of IntelliJ IDEA, provided through the plugin, developers can now get the Aspose API sample codes for their Aspose for Java APIs from the Aspose for Java Examples repository into their projects without having to download and then copy them.
To get Aspose example code into your project, open an existing Aspose for Java project or create a new Aspose for Java project with the Aspose Project Wizard:
- Select an Aspose for Java API.
- Click Finish.
The wizard downloads the selected APIs and creates the project.
Then follow the below steps to get the Aspose for Java API examples into the IntelliJ Java project :
- Select New from the File menu, OR right-click the new project and select New.
- Click Aspose Example.
The Aspose Example dialog appears.
- Select the Aspose for Java API from the list.
The selected Java API examples are shows in a tree format.
Select the example code you want.
The selected example source code is inserted into the src folder within a newly created package in the project as shown below:
Congratulations! The downloaded and created example is ready to be evaluated or enhanced.
- Aspose for Java components
- Aspose project wizard for JetBrains
- Download Aspose IntelliJ IDEA plugin for manual installation
- Video tutorial showing how to create an Aspose for Java API project in IntelliJ IDEA
- Video tutorial showing how to create an Aspose API example in IntelliJ IDEA
- GitHub SourceForge Bitbucket CodePlex