We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for Java 4.5.0 which comes with all the enhancements and bug fixes available in the equivalent .NET version – Aspose.Email for .NET 4.5.0. This month’s release brings improvements to the API’s existing features and includes embedding of messages to Microsoft Outlook messages and searching PST files with a new case sensitivity option. You can get an idea about what is new and fixed from the release notes of this month’s version. Brief descriptions of these improvements can be found below.
- Case sensitive string searches in PST: This month’s release includes a feature that allows you to specify a case sensitivity option when searching a PST using a string query. The overloaded string comparison method allows you to set a case sensitivity flag.
- Embedding message as Outlook message attachment: With this month’s release, Outlook messages can be embedded and not just added as a regular attachment. This sets the PR_ATTACH_METHOD value to 5 and changes the display of attachment MSG to that of an embedded one.
As Aspose.Email for Java is ported from .NET, it includes all the bug fixes reported with .NET version or specifically with the last version of the Java API. These include:
- Encoding issues while converting messages to other formats such as MHTML, MSG and EML.
- Headers lost during message conversion.
- Exceptions while loading calendar files and some message files.
- Conversion issues during TNEF calendar saving as normal EML.
You can also find the public API changes in this version from our documentation section, Public API changes in Aspose.Email for Java 4.5.0. In case of any query or inquiry, please feel free to share your feedback with us on Aspose.Email forum.