Project Aspose for Java for Docx4j shows how different tasks can be performed using Aspose for Java APIs in comparison with Docx4j for spreadsheets, particularly Xlsx4j. The project also covers the features that are only available in Aspose APIs but not in Xlsx4j for Microsoft Excel and Open Office spreadsheets.
Examples: Aspose.Cells vs Xlsx4j
Below are some examples that show code comparison side by side
for features available in both Aspose.Cells and Xlsx4j.
Working with Spreadsheets
- Create new spreadsheet.
- Open and save spreadsheet.
- Add comments in spreadsheet.
- Add images to spreadsheet.
- Row column height adjustment.
Examples: Features of Aspose.Cells Missing in Xlsx4j
There are many features that are only available in Aspose API but not in Xlsx4j for Microsoft Excel and OpenOffice. Mentioned below are some of these examples. Source code is also available on CodePlex, GitHub, Bitbucket and SourceForge.
Data Handling Features
- Find value in cells.
- Calculate sub-totals.
- Import Data to Worksheets.
- Export Data from Worksheets.
- Sort Data.
Working with Charts
Feedback and Suggestions
- Many more examples are available at Aspose Docs. Keep visiting us.
- Raise your queries and suggest more examples via Aspose Forums or via any of the above mentioned social coding site.