We’ve created a new release of the Aspose for Java comparison to Pptx4j. The new release, Missing Features of Pptx4j in Aspose 1.1, shows a number of Aspose.Slides features missing in Pptx4j.
This release contains a few new examples of features that are only available in Aspose APIs and not in Pptx4j API of Project Docx4j and related tools.
- Clone PPT Slide.
- Clone slide to specified position.
- Shadow effects on slide text.
- Apply password protection.
- Apply protection with property access.
- Add audio frame to slide.
- Convert to PDF.
- Manage slide transition.
- Manage Smart Art.
- Slide thumbnails.
- Working with slide comments.
There is much more yet to come and many more examples with documentation are available at Aspose Docs. Keep visiting us.