The Aspose .NET Document Merger is an open source software development kit to be used with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. We have added a new addon for Dynamics CRM 2011, which is capable of merging documents into one. Easily merge documents into CRM, then replace them with the original documents or create a new one in CRM contact Entity.
Features in this Release
This release supports the following features.
- Merge two or more documents into one.
- Merge two or more documents into a new document.
- Button that triggers the dialog automatically.
This add on will work with all versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
Downloading Aspose .NET Document Merger
The addon is provided in the form of a solution. You can download the latest solution from:
Installing Aspose .NET Document Merger
- Copy Aspose.Words.dll into CRM installation directory under CRMWeb/Bin folder.
- Download the Solution and place it on your hard disk.
- Open CRM and go to Import Solution.
- Click Browse and select the downloaded file and click next.
- Click Next and Activate any process within the solution.
- Click the close button when the solution import is successful.
Using Aspose .NET Document Merger
- Open any contact record and click on “Document Merger” from the top ribbon.
- Select the First and Second document to merge and select the output option:
- Merged document will be attached to same contact record, based on the output selected.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose file format APIs.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.