You can download the latest releases of Aspose.Words from the following links:
Here is a look at just a few of the biggest features and API changes in this month’s release. For a full list of bug fixes and improvements please refer to the download pages in the links above.
- Improved clipping of text frames and computation of text wrapping bounds.
- Public API for controlling the colors of move revisions for rendering to fixed formats.
- DrawingML textboxes supported.
- Improvements to exporting of numbered and nested lists to HTML.
- Improved rendering of inline Office math equations objects.
- DrawingML image rotation is now preserved while rendering to fixed page formats.
BuiltInDocumentProperties.NameOfApplication Property Added
In previous versions of Aspose.Words, the field NameOfApplication in the document properties contained the product name with version number. Now the version number has been removed from this field.
RevisionOptions.MovedFromTextColor and RevisionOptions.MovedToTextColor Properties Added
A public API for controlling the colors of move revisions for rendering to fixed formats has been added. The RevisionOptions class now has the following two new public read-write properties:
- public RevisionColor MovedFromTextColor
- public RevisionColor MovedToTextColor
Style.Aliases Property Added
The Style.Aliases property now returns all aliases of the style as string. If style has no aliases then empty array of string is returned.