We’re pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Diagram for Java 4.0.0. This release focuses more on the performance, flexible rendering and manipulation of Visio diagram elements. This release also improves visual appearance features by fixing error messages, bugs and including advanced techniques of enhancements.
Flexible Shape Movement
The Aspose.Diagram for Java API ensures the flexible movement of shapes inside output Visio drawings. Recently, we noticed a few cases where customers were not able to move a shape using the mouse pointer. We have now fixed these anomalies.
Complete Shape Appearance
Aspose.Diagram for .NET is an easy to use API for converting, editing and manipulating complex Visio diagrams. This new release improves the appearance of the supported output file formats. In some cases, shapes were not complete, had moved from the original position, had names were changed or had issues with property data. We have fixed all these problematic areas.
Aspose.Diagram for Java Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.Diagram for Java:
- Homepage for Aspose.Diagram for Java API.
- Download Aspose.Diagram for Java.
- Aspose.Diagram for Java wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Diagram product family forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.Diagram APIs.
- Enable email subscription – Don’t limit yourself, stay up-to-date with the latest news about the Aspose.Diagram APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Diagram blog.
- Aspose.Diagram for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
We hope you’ll enjoy this new release that save time and efforts. The API is quite simple and developers can use it in application easily.