We’ve created a new release of the Aspose for Java comparison to Docx4j. The new release, Missing Features of Docx4j in Aspose 1.1, shows a number of Aspose.Words features missing in Docx4j.
This release contains a few new examples of features that are only available in Aspose APIs and not in Docx4j API of Project Docx4j and related tools.
- Check Format Compatibility.
- Load Text File.
- Working with Digital Signatures.
- Specify Default Fonts.
- Autofit Setting to Tables.
- Clone Documents.
- Joining Tables in Document.
- Mail Merge from XML Data Source.
- Moving the Cursor in Document.
- Protect Documents.
There is much more yet to come and many more examples with documentation are available at Aspose Docs. Keep visiting us.