We’ve created a new release of the Aspose for Java comparison to Apache POI HSMF. The new release, Missing Features of Apache POI HSMF in Aspose.Email 1.1, shows a number of Aspose.Email features missing in Apache POI HSMF.
This release contains a few new examples of features that are only available in Aspose APIs and not in Apache POI API.
- Add Embedded Images to Email Message.
- Read Embedded Email Attachments from Message.
- Create, Save and Read Outlook Contacts.
- Check PST Password Protection.
- Read Outlook PST and Get Folders and Subfolders Information.
- Working with Appointments
- Working with Outlook Storage
There is much more yet to come and many more examples with documentation are available at Aspose Docs. Keep visiting us.