New version of our HTML5 PDF Editor has been released with some very useful and attractive features. New features allow the users to fill PDF forms and manage PDF attachments online. Users can upload the file with PDF forms and use our PDF Editor to fill them with ease. Users can view attachment details, download or remove the attachments from the PDF file. The backend of the editor is powered by Aspose.PDF for .NET which is a feature-rich API when it comes to creating and editing PDF files and the results are precise.
Following are some of the newly supported features in this release of HTML5 PDF Editor:
- Loading PDF files with form fields
- Fill Form fields using the Editor
- Save and Export the updated PDF file with form fields data
- Load Attachments from input PDF file
- Download the Attachment files
- Remove the Attachment files
Following is the screenshot of the latest Html5 PDF Editor:
You can download the complete source code using our download page.
You can find complete details of features and source code in the documentation section.