Aspose.Slides for .NET Officeshots factory is a distributed web application available on Officeshots.org which lets you upload OpenDocument Presentation (Odp, Otp) format and get the output in PDF format. It uses powerful conversion features provided by Aspose.Slides for .NET to convert uploaded Odp document to PDF. You can also compare the output using other available factories.
Aspose.Slides for .NET
Aspose.Slides for .NET is a unique PowerPoint® management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and manipulate PowerPoint documents without using Microsoft PowerPoint. One can generate, modify, copy, convert, render and print presentations without installing Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Support PPT, POT, PPS, PPTX, POTX, PPSX and ODP presentation formats.
- Well suited for Desktop based and ASP .NET based web applications.
- Provide support for rendering slides to images in commercially available formats, SmartArt shapre, MSO Charts, ActiveX components and presentation printing.
- Support exporting presentation slides to PDF, XPS, Tiff, HTML and PDF Notes.
What is Officeshots.org?
Officeshots.org is a distributed web application that makes it easy for users and developers to see how office applications handle their files in OpenDocumentFormat.
Users can submit documents to the CentralServer and select which applications they want to see their document in. The server then distributes these documents to client factories running everywhere on the internet. They render the document and submit the result back to the CentralServer where the user can see them.
Using the Aspose.Slides for .NET factory
In order to use and test Aspose.Slides for .NET factory you will need to have the following
- An account on Officeshots.org. If you do not have an account yet, you can register here.
- A sample Odp document
Please follow the steps mentioned below to convert sample Odp document to PDF format
- Log in on officeshots.org
- On the home page select just Aspose.Slides for .Net 14.10.0
- Select PDF export,
- Select sample Odp file and press upload.
- On the next page, refresh the page after few seconds. Once the status in the state column is changed to Finished Download link should appear in the Actions column.
- Click the Download link, and download PDF file
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose file format APIs.