The Aspose AutoMerge is an open source add-on to be used with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. This add-on is capable of merging documents into one and attaching them to Letter and sending emails. Easily configure a workflow and generate documents from templates. Aspose .NET AutoMerge can be used with on-premises only.
Features in this Release
This release supports the following features.
- Create Templates in Microsoft Word and Upload them in CRM.
- Create a Document in CRM using the templates.
- Allow users to Add Optionset fields in the templates.
- Allow users to Add Lookup fields in the templates.
- Provide functionality to attach the generated document with letter
- Provide functionality to attach the generated document with email
- Provide functionality to send the email.
This add on will work with all versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, 2013 and 2015.
Downloading Aspose .NET AutoMerge
The addon is provided in the form of a solution. You can download the latest solution from:
- Download from CodePlex.
- Download from GitHub.
- Download from BitBucket.
- Download from SourceForge.
- Download from Code.MSDN.
Installing Aspose .NET AutoMerge
- Install Aspose.Words.dll in GAC on the CRM server.
- Open Visual studio command Prompt as administrator and browse to the location of Aspose.words.dll and Write the following command to install the library in GAC. “gacutil -i aspose.words.dll”.
- Download the Solution File.
- Open CRM and go to Import Solution.
- Click Browse and select the downloaded solution file and click next.
- Click Next and wait for the solution to import.
- Click close when the solution is imported successfully.
Using Aspose .NET AutoMerge
This section shows how Aspose .NET AutoMerge can be used with a workflow.
- Open Settings -> Processes within CRM and hit New.
- Enter Name and Entity and select category as Workflow. (Make sure your template is designed for the same entity you have selected.)
- Use the window to create your own workflow.
- If you want to use “Aspose AutoMerge” functionality Go to Add Step – > Aspose AutoMerge
Here you will see all available options to use with Aspose AutoMerge:
- Create Document
- Attach To Email
- Attach To Letter
- Delete Temp Document
- Send Email
Please find full User guide here.
Please check this video to see it in action.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose file format APIs.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.