We’ve created a new release of the Aspose.Cells for Java comparison to Apache POI SS (HSSF + XSSF). This new release, Aspose.Cells vs Apache POI SS 1.3, shows a number of Aspose.Cells examples and code comparison with Apache POI SS (HSSF + XSSF).
This release contains a few new code comparison examples of features that are available in both Aspose APIs and in Apache POI SS (HSSF + XSSF).
- Insert Hyperlinks in Worksheet.
- Add Images in Worksheet.
- Getting Cell Contents.
- New Line in Cells.
- Iterate Rows and Columns.
Working with Workbook
Working with Worksheets
- Create New Worksheet.
- Copy Sheet Within Workbook.
- Re-Order Sheets Within Workbook.
- Zoom Factor.
- Header and Footers.
Working with Cells, Rows and Columns
Working with Formatting Features
There is much more yet to come and many more examples with documentation are available at Aspose Docs. Keep visiting us.
- Aspose Java for Docx4j.
- Aspose.Words vs Apache POI WP (HWPF + XWPF).
- Aspose.Slides vs Apache POI SL (HSLF + XSLF).
- Aspose.Email vs Apache POI HSMF.