We’ve created a new release of the Aspose.Slides for Java comparison to Pptx4j. The new release, Aspose.Slides vs Pptx4j 1.1, shows a number of Aspose.Slides examples and code comparison with Pptx4j.
This release contains a few new code comparison examples of features that are available in both Aspose APIs and in Pptx SDK of project Docx4j.
- Hello World Presentation.
- Add Auto Shapes in Slide.
- Create New Presentation.
- Open Existing Presentation.
- Convert Presentation to HTML.
- Create Table.
- Edit Existing Charts.
- Insert Image to Slide.
- Traverse Presentation Slides.
- Remove Slide from Presentation.
There is much more yet to come and many more examples with documentation are available at Aspose Docs. Keep visiting us.
- Aspose.Words vs Docx4j – Release 1.1
- Missing Features of Xlsx4j in Aspose.Cells – Release 1.1.
- Missing Fearures of Docx4j in Aspose.Words – Release 1.1.