We’ve created a new release of the Aspose.Slides for Java comparison to Apache POI SL (HSLF + XSLF). This new release, Aspose.Slides vs Apache POI SL 1.3, shows a number of Aspose.Slides examples and code comparison with Apache POI SL (HSLF + XSLF).
This release contains a few new code comparison examples of features that are available in both Aspose APIs and in Apache POI SL (HSLF + XSLF).
- Create Bullet List in Presentation.
- Create Presentation Header Footer.
- Extract Header Footer from Presentation.
- Insert Auto Shapes in Presentation.
- Get Shapes from Presentation Slide.
Working with Presentation
- New Presentation.
- Open and Save.
- Add Slides to Presentation.
- Delete Slides from Presentation.
- Count Number of Slides.
Working with Slides
- Add Background to Slides.
- Add Images in Slide.
- Move Slide to New Position.
- Create Slides with Different Layouts.
- Set Slide Title.
- Convert Slide to Image.
Working with Text
Working with Tables
There is much more yet to come and many more examples with documentation are available at Aspose Docs. Keep visiting us.