[!. This release shows the features that are only available in Aspose.Email API but missing in Apache POI HSMF for managing and manipulating emails.
Aspose for Apache POI
Project [Aspose for Apache POI] shows how different functionalities can be achieved using Aspose Java APIs in comparison with Apache POI. In addition, Aspose has many more features than Apache POI to fulfil developer requirements. To highlight some of these enhanced features of Aspose APIs, following are few modules of examples showing features that are only available in Aspose but missing in Apache POI.
- Missing Features of Apache POI SS available in Aspose.Cells.
- Missing Features of Apache POI SL available in Aspose.Slides.
- Missing Features of Apache POI WP available in Aspose.Words.
- Missing Features of Apache POI HSMF available in Aspose.Email.
After this release following comparison and missing examples are now available in Aspose Project from version 2.3 and onwards.
- [Aspose.Words vs Apache POI WP].
- [Aspose.Slides vs Apache POI SL].
- [Aspose.Cells vs Apache POI SS].
- [Aspose.Email vs Apache POI HSMF].
- [Missing Features of Apache POI WP in Aspose.Words].
- [Missing Features of Apache POI HSMF in Aspose.Email].
With this integration you don’t need to manually download the [Aspose Java APIs code for missing features of Apache POI framework] as they are now available through the plugin’s Aspose New Example wizard within NetBeans IDE.
How to Create the Aspose.Email Example for Missing Feature of Apache POI HSMF within NetBeans IDE
- Create an Aspose application using the Aspose Project wizard (detailed steps are mentioned in previous Aspose blog post). In the wizard, select the Aspose.Email component like shown in below screenshot:
Create new Aspose Example from New File option in NetBeans IDE (detailed steps are mentioned in previous Aspose blog post).
Select Aspose.Email component from the selection box.
Examples will be downloaded and will appear in tree format including Apsose Features and Aspose.Email code comparison examples with Apache POI HSMF as shown in below image. Select an example from tree and click Finish.
This starts downloading of selected example dependencies, that is, the Apache POI framework library jars.
After the dependencies has downloaded, the selected example is available in your Aspose application within respective package under Source Packages along with Apache POI framework jars.
Source Code Available
Aspose Project Wizard for NetBeans is open source and its source code is available on below mentioned major social coding websites. Developers can extend the functionality if they want or learn from it to make their own plugins.
[![GitHub Mark icon2 Aspose for Java Integration and Partnership with NetBeans] GitHub
[![sourceforge icon2 Aspose for Java Integration and Partnership with NetBeans] SourceForge
[![bitbucket icon3 Aspose for Java Integration and Partnership with NetBeans] Bitbucket
[![codeplex icon2 Aspose for Java Integration and Partnership with NetBeans] CodePlex
- [Aspose Java Components].
- [Download Aspose Java for NetBeans Plugin in NetBeans IDE].
- How to use Aspose Java APIs and Examples on NetBeans. (NetBeans IDE 7.4/8.0)
- How to use Aspose Java APIs and Examples on NetBeans. (NetBeans IDE 7.2/7.3)
- Seamless Aspose Integration with NetBeans IDE - by NetBeans Official.(NetBeans IDE 7.4/8.0)
- [Video Tutorial - Aspose Java for NetBeans v2.3 released features].
- Many More Aspose Examples.
: https://blog.aspose.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2014/11/netbeans-logox801.png “NetBeans IDE”)](https://downloads.aspose.com/)Aspose has now integrated the examples of Aspose.Email for Java code and a features comparison with Apache POI HSMF in [Aspose Project Wizard for NetBeans IDE](https://downloads.aspose.com/ : https://docs.aspose.com/ : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CodePlex : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CodePlex : https://docs.aspose.com/ : https://docs.aspose.com/ : https://downloads.aspose.com/total : https://docs.aspose.com/ : https://docs.aspose.com/ : https://blog.aspose.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2013/12/GitHub-Mark-icon2.png “GitHub-Mark-icon”)](https://github.com/asposemarketplace/Aspose_for_NetBeans : https://blog.aspose.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2013/12/sourceforge-icon2.png “sourceforge-icon”)](https://sourceforge.net/projects/asposenetbeans : https://blog.aspose.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2013/12/bitbucket-icon3.png “bitbucket-icon”)](https://bitbucket.org/asposemarketplace/aspose-for-netbeans : https://blog.aspose.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2013/12/codeplex-icon2.png “codeplex-icon”)](https://netbeans.apache.org/ : http://www.aspose.com/java/total-component.aspx : https://downloads.aspose.com/ : http://youtu.be/5JZNFv6tDq0