We’ve created a new release of the Aspose for Java comparison to Apache POI HSLF and XSLF. The new release, Missing Features of Apache POI HSLF and XSLF in Aspose, shows a number of Aspose.Slides features missing in Apache POI SL (HSLF + XSLF) for dealing with Microsoft PowerPoint and OpenOffice Presentations.
This release contains a few new examples of features that are only available in Aspose APIs and not in Apache POI API.
- Adding Chart Trend Lines.
- Setting Number Format for Chart Data Cell.
- Adding Error Bars for Charts.
- Checking Assistant Nodes in SmartArt Shapes.
- Setting Fill Format for SmartArt Nodes.
Working with Presentation
Working with Slides
- Slide Thumbnails
- Clone PPT Slide
- Clone Slide to Specified Position
- Working with PPT Slide Comments
- Managing Slide Transitions
Working with Charts
Working with Smart Art
Working with Media Controls
- Apply Password Protection
- Apply Protection with Properties Access
- Access Properties of Protected Presentation
There is much more yet to come and many more examples with documentation are available at Aspose Docs. Keep visiting us.