We’ve created a new release of the Aspose for Java comparison to pptx4j. The new release, Missing Features of pptx4j in Aspose.Slides, shows a number of Aspose.Slides features missing in project pptx4j of docx4j, for dealing with Microsoft PowerPoint and OpenOffice Presentations.
This release contains a few new examples of features that are only available in Aspose APIs and not in pptx4j.
- Setting Pie Chart Sector Colors
- Adding Chart Trend Lines
- Setting Number Format for Chart Data Cell
- Add SmartArt Nodes and Child Nodes
- Remove SmartArt Nodes and Child Nodes
Working with Presentation
Working with Slides
- Slide Thumbnails
- Clone PPT Slide
- Clone Slide to Specified Position
- Working with Slide Comments
- Manage Slide Transition
Working with Smart Art
Working with Media Controls
There is much more yet to come and many more examples with documentation are available at Aspose Docs. Keep visiting us.