Aspose .NET Word Processing and PDF Document Exporter for DNN allow users to export online content into Word Processing or PDF document using Aspose.Words. It adds Selection DropDown, Export to Word and Export to Pdf buttons at any desired location on the page. Clicking a button dynamically exports the content of the selected section to a Word Processing or PDF document and then automatically downloads the file to the disk location selected by the user in just couple of seconds.
Based purely on customer feedback we have added the following exciting new features
- Allow Full page export
- Option to select DNN Pane before exporting the content allows you to export only relevant area instead of exporting the whole page.
- Custom Css classes for Buttons and Dropdown to give the module look and feel of your skin via module settings.
- Option to preselect selection area via module settings.
- Option to hide selection Dropdown via module settings
Along with the new features we have also improved the following existing features to make this module more usable
- Get an offline copy of your favorite online content for editing, sharing and printing in the popular DOC or PDF formats.
- The generated Word processing document can then be opened using any Word Processing Application such as Microsoft Word or Apache OpenOffice etc.
- The generated PDF document can be opened using any PDF viewer or reader.
- A copy of the exported Word/PDF file is also saved in PortalSettings.HomeDirectory\AsposeExport folder for later use.
Your feedback is very important to us. The new features in this module are entirely added based on user requirements and suggestions. Please feel free to provide your feedback and raise feature requirements and we will always be keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.
Installation and Usage
Please check the links below to find instructions on downloading, installing, configuring and using this module.
- Downloading and Installing
- Using and Video Demo