We are pleased to announce the new release version of Aspose.Diagram for Java 5.3.0. We’re gradually improving APIs to serve our clients in more appropriate manners. To lead the way, in this mini release, we have fixed some diagram export areas. The areas of improvement include VSD to PDF, VSD to VDX, VSDX to SVG and VST to VDX conversions. In addition to that, we have removed all Examples Dashboard stuff from this release version. For more details, please see our other blog post: Welcome to Social Coding and Goodbye to Examples Dashboard
Enhancements in Visio Diagram Conversions
Utilizing the Aspose.Diagam APIs in the larger application projects is now a common phenomena. We have fixed some conversion problems based on the precious feedback of our clients. The brief description of the each fix is listed below.
- Fixed: VSD to PDF conversion, our clients were facing the problems of changing font text, shape underline effects and incorrect rendering of date formats.
- Fixed: VSD to VDX conversion, we observed a sample diagram which was opening perfect in Microsoft Office Visio editor, but causing an invalid XML massage while saving it to VDX format.
- Fixed: VSDX to SVG conversion, we noticed a client feedback that the rendering of shape’s hyperlinks was not working properly. It was specific to parametric URLs.
- Fixed: VST to VDX conversion, we observed a sample Visio diagram where the VBA macro modules were not preserved properly.
Aspose.Diagram for Java Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.Diagram for Java:
- Homepage for Aspose.Diagram for Java API.
- Download Aspose.Diagram for Java.
- Aspose.Diagram for Java wiki docs - Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Diagram product family forum - Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.Diagram APIs.
- Enable email subscription - Don’t limit yourself, stay up-to-date with the latest news about the Aspose.Diagram APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Diagram blog.
- Aspose.Diagram for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
We hope you’ll enjoy this new release that save time and efforts. The API is quite simple and developers can use it in application easily.