Aspose just published the new release of project Aspose.Words Java for Apache POI HWPF and XWPF. The new release, Aspose.Words for Java features missing in Apache POI HWPF and XWPF, shows a number of Aspose.Words for Java features missing in Apache POI WP (HWPF and XWPF) for dealing with Microsoft Words and OpenOffice Documents.
This release contains a few new examples of features that are only available in Aspose.Words for Java APIs and not in Apache POI HWPF and XWPF API.
What’s New in v1.4
- Insert Barcode on Each Page.
- Extract Comments from Document.
- Remove Comments from Document.
- Insert Fields in Documents.
- Remove Fields from Document.
Working with Documents
- Append Documents.
- Clone Documents.
- Protect Documents.
- Track Changes in Documents.
- Working with Bookmarks.
- Add Watermark.
- Check Format Compatibility.
- Working with Digital Signatures.
- Insert Picture in Document.
- Set Page Borders.
- Moving the Cursor.
- Using Control Characters.
Working with Text
Working with Table
There is much more yet to come and many more examples with documentation are available at Aspose Docs. Keep visiting us.
- Aspose.Words Java for Apache POI WP – (HWPF and XWPF).
- Aspose.Cells Java for Apache POI SS – (HSSF and XSSF).
- Aspose.Slides Java for Apache POI SL – (HSLF and XSLF).
- Aspose.Email Java for Apache POI HSMF.