We’re pleased to announce the release of Aspose.OMR for Java 2.5.0. In this version, you will find Improved how to create OMR templates dynamically & efficiently. If you are planning to upgrade the API from the previous revision, go ahead as there is no change in the API.
Dynamically Create OMR Template in Java
In addition to the OMR Template Editor application used to create the templates, developers can also dynamically create templates using the code. As an example, let us create an OMR template with a ChoiceBox element having four values.
Aspose.OMR for Java Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.OMR for Java API.
- Download Aspose.OMR for Java.
- Aspose.OMR for Java online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.OMR Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.OMR APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.OMR APIs, new features, fixes, and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.OMR blog.
- Aspose.OMR for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always, we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to tell us about this release or anything else, please head to the Aspose.OMR forum for a chat.