[![Aspose.Words for Java], shows a number of Aspose.Words for Java features missing in docx4j for dealing with Microsoft Word and OpenOffice Documents.
This release contains a few new examples of features that are only available in Aspose.Words for Java APIs but not in docx4j.
What’s New in v1.2
- Set Page Borders.
- Track Changes in Documents.
- Using Control Characters.
- Split Tables.
- Repeat Table Header Rows on Pages.
Working with Documents
- Clone Documents.
- Moving the Cursor in Document.
- Protect Documents.
- Check Format Compatibility.
- Working with Digital Signatures.
- Load Text File.
- Specify Default Fonts.
Working with Tables
- Autofit Setting to Tables.
- Joining Tables in Document.
- Mail Merge from XML Data Source.
There is much more yet to come and many more examples with documentation are available at Aspose Docs. Keep visiting us.
- Aspose.Words Java for docx4j.
- Aspose.Cells Java for xlsx4j.
- Aspose.Slides Java for pptx4j.
: https://blog.aspose.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2014/06/aspose_words-for-java.png “Aspose.Words for Java”)](https://blog.aspose.com/)[!(https://blog.aspose.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2014/08/docx4j.png “docx4j”)](http://www.docx4java.org/trac/docx4j)Aspose just published the new release of project Aspose.Words Java for docx4j. The new release, [Aspose.Words for Java features missing in docx4j](https://downloads.aspose.com/total