Aspose just published the new release of project Aspose.Words Java for docx4j. The new release, Aspose.Words for Java features missing in docx4j, shows a number of Aspose.Words for Java features missing in docx4j for dealing with Microsoft Word and OpenOffice Documents.
This release contains a few new examples of features that are only available in Aspose.Words for Java APIs but not in docx4j.
What’s New in v1.2
- Set Page Borders.
- Track Changes in Documents.
- Using Control Characters.
- Split Tables.
- Repeat Table Header Rows on Pages.
Working with Documents
- Clone Documents.
- Moving the Cursor in Document.
- Protect Documents.
- Check Format Compatibility.
- Working with Digital Signatures.
- Load Text File.
- Specify Default Fonts.
Working with Tables
There is much more yet to come and many more examples with documentation are available at Aspose Docs. Keep visiting us.