We’ve created a new release of the Aspose.Slides for .NET in comparison with OpenXML Presentation. Code Comparison of Aspose Slides for .NET with OpenXML shows a number of Aspose.Slides for .NET features that helps you migrate from OpenXML Presentation.
- Apply Theme to Presentation
- Change the fill color of a shape in the Presentation
- Get all the external hyperlinks in the Presentation
- Move a Paragraph from one Presentation to another
- Add a comment to a slide
- Adding Slide to Presentation
- Count the number of Slides
- Create a presentation document
- Delete a Slide
- Get all the text in a slide
- Get all the text in all the slides
- Get the titles of all the slides
- Move a slide to a new position
- Delete all the comments by an author
Download Latest Examples
You can download latest examples from one of the following locations:
There is much more yet to come and many more examples with documentation are available at Aspose Docs. Keep visiting us.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose file format APIs.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.