Aspose has now integrated the examples of Aspose.Cells for Java code and features comparison with Apache POI HSSF and XSSF in Aspose Project Wizard for NetBeans IDE. This release shows the features that are only available in Aspose.Cells API but missing in Apache POI HSSF and XSSF for dealing with Microsoft Excel and OpenOffice spreadsheets.
Visit Aspose Docs for How to Create the Aspose Examples for Missing Features of Apache POI within NetBeans IDE
Aspose Java for Apache POI
Project Aspose Java for Apache POI shows how different functionalities can be achieved using Aspose Java APIs in comparison with Apache POI. In addition, Aspose has many more features than Apache POI to fulfil developer requirements. To highlight some of these enhanced features of Aspose APIs, following are few modules of examples showing features that are only available in Aspose but missing in Apache POI.
- Missing Features of Apache POI SS available in Aspose.Cells.
- Missing Features of Apache POI SL available in Aspose.Slides.
- Missing Features of Apache POI WP available in Aspose.Words.
- Missing Features of Apache POI HSMF available in Aspose.Email.
After this release following comparison and missing examples are now available in Aspose Project from version 2.3 and onwards.
- Aspose.Words vs Apache POI WP.
- Aspose.Slides vs Apache POI SL.
- Aspose.Cells vs Apache POI SS.
- Aspose.Email vs Apache POI HSMF.
- More Aspose.Words Features missing in Apache POI HWPF and XWPF.
- More Aspose.Email Features missing in Apache POI HSMF.
- More Aspose.Slides Features missing in Apache POI HSLF and XSLF.
- More Aspose.Cells Features missing in Apache POI HSSF and XSSF.
With this integration you don’t need to manually download the Aspose Java APIs code for missing features of Apache POI framework as they are now available through the plugin’s Aspose New Example wizard within NetBeans IDE.
Source Code Available
Aspose Project Wizard for NetBeans is open source and its source code is available on GitHub. Developers can extend the functionality if they want or learn from it to make their own plugins.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.
- Aspose Java Components.
- Download Aspose Java for NetBeans Plugin in NetBeans IDE.
- How to use Aspose Java APIs and Examples on NetBeans. (NetBeans IDE 7.4/8.0)
- How to use Aspose Java APIs and Examples on NetBeans. (NetBeans IDE 7.2/7.3)
- Seamless Aspose Integration with NetBeans IDE – by NetBeans Official.(NetBeans IDE 7.4/8.0)
- Video Tutorial – Aspose Java for NetBeans v2.3 released features.
- Many More Aspose Examples.