Aspose.Pdf for Java
Aspose.Pdf for Java is a PDF document creation component that enables your Java applications to read, write and manipulate PDF documents without using Adobe Acrobat.
Aspose.PDF for Java is an affordably priced component that offers an incredible wealth of features, these include: PDF compression options, table creation and manipulation, graph support, image functions, extensive hyperlink functionality, extended security controls and custom font handling.
Aspose.Pdf for Java allows you to create PDF files directly through the provided API and XML templates. Using Aspose.Pdf for Java will also enable you to add PDF capabilities to your applications in no time.
We are pleased to announce “Aspose.Pdf Java for Ruby”, a new gem for Ruby developers. Project is aimed to provide useful examples for Ruby developers who want to utilize “Aspose.Pdf for Java” in their Ruby applications using Rjb – Ruby Java Bridge gem to deal with PDF documents.
Download, Installation and Usage
Please check the links below to find instructions on downloading, installing and using Aspose.Pdf Java for Ruby gem.
You can downloaded latest version from:
Quick Start Tutorial
Include the required files for working with the helloworld example.
require File.dirname(File.dirname(File.dirname(__FILE__))) + '/lib/asposepdfjava' include Asposepdfjava include Asposepdfjava::HelloWorld initialize_aspose_pdf
Aspose.Pdf Java for Ruby Examples
This initial version of the gem provides the following examples:
Working With Document Object
- Add Layers to PDF File
- Add TOC to Existing PDF
- Get Document Window and Page Display Properties
- Set Document Window and Page Display Properties
- Get PDF File Information
- Set PDF File Information
- Get XMP Metadata from PDF File
- Optimize PDF Document for the Web
- Optimize PDF File Size
- Remove Metadata from PDF
- Set PDF Expiration
Working With Pages
- Get Page Count of PDF
- Get Page Properties
- Concatenate PDF Files
- Insert an Empty Page into a PDF File
- Insert an Empty Page at End of PDF File
- Split PDF File into Individual Pages
- Get a Particular Page in a PDF File
- Delete a Particular Page from the PDF File
- Update Page Dimensions
Working With Text
- Add HTML String using DOM
- Add Text to an existing PDF file
- Extract Text From All the Pages of a PDF Document
Working With Document Conversion
- Convert HTML to PDF Format
- Convert PDF to DOC or DOCX format
- Convert PDF to Excel Workbook
- Convert PDF to SVG Format
- Convert SVG file to PDF format
- Convert PDF Pages to Images
Aspose.Pdf Java for Ruby Documentation
Aspose.Pdf Java for Ruby Documentation is available to guide Ruby developers to get familiar with the specific resources and operations.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose file format APIs.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.