Export Members to Excel is an Add-on for Umbraco which allows you to export members from your Umbraco CMS to an Excel and OpenDocument Spreadsheet using Aspose.Cells. A new node titled Export Members To Excel appears under Members tree in Umbraco backend after installation where you can simply select members to export and output format to get members in selected output document format.
This initial version of the Add-on have the following features:
- Export members to Microsoft Excel Documents (.xls, .xlsx and .xlsb)
- Export members to Tab delimited text document (*.txt)
- Export members to CSV (Comma delimited) (*.csv)
- Export members to OpenDocument Spreadsheet (*.ods)
- Option to select desired output format before exporting
- Option to export all or selected members to selected output document format.
- Works with all .NET versions starting from .NET 2.0.
- Exported document is automatically sent to browser for downloading
- If selected a copy of the exported document is saved in App_Data/AsposeMemberExport folder on the server for later use.
- Compatible with a wide range of Umbraco versions 4.5+ including Version 6 and 7.
Download, Installation and Usage
Please check the links below to find instructions on downloading, installing, configuring and using Export Members To Excel Add-on.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose file format APIs.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.