We’ve added more examples in the release of the Aspose.Cell for .NET in comparison with OpenXML. Code Comparison of Aspose Cells for .NET with OpenXML helps you to migrate and compare the easiness and flexibility provided by Aspose Cells for .NET.
- Open a spreadsheet document for read-only access
- Open a spreadsheet document from a stream
- Retrieve a dictionary of all named ranges in a spreadsheet document
- Calculate the sum of a range of cells
- Create a spreadsheet document
- Delete text from a cell
- Get a column heading
- Get worksheet information
- Insert a chart
- Insert a new worksheet
- Insert text into a cell
- Merge two adjacent cells
- Retrieve the values of cells
Download Latest Examples
You can download latest examples from one of the following locations:
There is much more yet to come and many more examples with documentation are available at Aspose Docs. Keep visiting us.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose file format APIs.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.