We are pleased to announce the new release version of Aspose.Diagram for Java 5.5.0. The recent release version targets export quality and keeps improving with respect to the market trend. The major parts of this release incorporate correct ordering of the Visio diagram pages, applying an appropriate shape border type, restore original colors of the shape and improve avoiding mess form of the shapes. It also covers some error message problems, bug fixes and enhancements lead the best fitted situations.
Please check a list of key fixes that help us improve Aspose.Diagram APIs.
- Fixed: VSD to PDF conversion, incorrect page number sequence.
- Fixed: VSD to PDF conversion, solid type border of shapes instead of dash type.
- Fixed: VSD to PDF conversion, error while opening an output PDF.
- Fixed: VSD to VDX conversion, shapes turn into messes form.
- Fixed: Diagram exception occurred while loading VSD file.
- Fixed: VSD to PDF / HTML conversion, all the shapes have a black background.
- Fixed: VSDX to PDF conversion, the shapes turn into plain black color.
Aspose.Diagram for Java Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.Diagram for Java:
- Homepage for Aspose.Diagram for Java API.
- Download Aspose.Diagram for Java.
- Aspose.Diagram for Java wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Diagram product family forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.Diagram APIs.
- Enable email subscription – Don’t limit yourself, stay up-to-date with the latest news about the Aspose.Diagram APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Diagram blog.
- Aspose.Diagram for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
We hope you’ll enjoy this new release that save time and efforts. The API is quite simple and developers can use it in application easily.